1. Which 30-year anniversary would be the most awkward?
- Union and Confederate soldiers who fought each other at Gettysburg
- Allied and German soldiers who fought each other at Bastogne
- John Kerry and his own swift boat mates who fought together in Vietnam
2. Where among the following do US troops face the most hostility?
- UN Security Council
3. Which of these countries was not liberated by the US?
4. Which of these countries has the best relations with the US?
5. Who among the following suffered the greatest loss during the previous administration?
- Kim Jong-Il
- Osama bin Laden
- The crew of the USS Cole
6. Who among the following suffered the greatest loss during the current administration?
- The working poor
- The Iraqi public sector
7. Which business sector has the biggest stake in a Kerry victory in November?
- Domestic manufacturing
- Overseas outsourcing
- French, German, and Russian weapons manufacturers with unpaid Iraqi contracts